In this course you will learn to use effectively the many features of AutoCAD 2D, including commands, plotting, crosshatching, and palettes. The instructor will show you how to work with dimensions, regions, boundaries, as well as understanding isometrics and viewports. Upon course completion, you will be able to handle AutoCAD 2D skills..
In this course you will learn to use effectively the many features of AutoCAD 3D including commands, objects, surfaces, and solids. The instructor will show you how to manipulate backgrounds, light, material, and landscaping to your needs.
What will I learn?
• Getting to Know AutoCAD
• Learning Basic Commands to Get Started
• Setting Up a Drawing
• Using Layers to Organize Your Drawing
• Combining Objects into Blocks
• Controlling Text in a Drawing
• Using Dynamic Blocks and Tables
• Generating Elevations
• Working with Hatches, Gradients, and Tool Palettes
• Dimensioning a Drawing
• Using Layouts to Set Up a Print
• Printing a Drawing
• Creating 3D Geometry
• Rendering and Materials
For more details please call to speak with consultant - 0561673595
|ADs By||ITI In stitute|
|Location :||Al Karama|
|Keywords :||autocad training , autocad classes , cad training center|