• Receive in-bound calls from customers, prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate
• 0-4 years' customer service experience in banking, financial, insurance or healthcare sector, preferably telephonic.
• A bilingual fluent English and Arabic speaker (ability to write, listen and speak needed).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cheerful personality, always with a smile.
• Empathetic, patient and courteous in approach.
• Positive and professional.
• Open to work On Holidays / Friday & Saturdays / in all shifts, as per department requirements